Accident and fuel data import
Through DriveSecure, data imports can be accepted by the accident management provider, insurance company / broker or fuelcard provider.
The benefits to your business are:
- All data can be analysed and referenced against drivers registered in the DriveSecure system
- Accurate recording on incident type and costs associated with those incidents will be presented via MI back to the business
- Key trends and recommendations for change / improvement can be made if necessary and high risks are identified
- Fuel data will highlight where drivers are carrying out high mileage or driving in an uneconomical manner.
- High mileage recordings will help to understand further development for the driver.
- Route causes for uneconomical driving can be identified and additional training can be provided
- Winners announced in FTA’s Everywoman in Transport and Logistics Awards
- The winners of the Freight Transport A...
- Motorway services chain to provide drop-in business centres
- Welcome Break has added its name to th...
- BMW UK announces sales network for i brand
- BMW UK has revealed its network of dea...
- Company car and van tax book published
- Company Car and Van Tax 2013-14, the l...
Fleet News Online is the website for the UK and European vehicle fleet industry offering essential information and news to managers of cars and light commercial vehicles.